Adding more mental stimulation into our dog’s routine such as mind games enriches our dog’s lives by giving them something meaningful to do.
Instead of just adding more physical exercise to your dog’s routine add in a few brain games. Mental stimulation enriches our dogs lives by giving them something meaningful to do. And because these activities alleviate boredom they decrease the likelihood of our dogs developing behavioral issues such as excessive chewing or barking.
Join the Canine Mind Games!
- You will help grow your dog’s confidence
- Help your dog’s brain gain: flexibility, be positive at what life throws at them
- Build up their stamina
- To have better resilience
- Gives your dog mental stimulation
- It will bring you two closer, you will be there observing and cheering him, making you feel proud!
- You will help you dog to be HAPPIER! and that is absolutely priceless.
Who is this for?
- Young or old dogs
- Big or small dogs
- Fit or not fit at all dogs
- Dogs with cool and positive owners
I will teach you the stages and you will move at your dog’s pace.
Respect, relax and enjoy each game!
Remember it is not about the destination its about the journey
Register NOW don’t wait any longer and make it happen! This class is delivered LIVE via Google Meet and/or you can watch the recording on the private Facebook Group that you will be invited to join, so you can play and pause as you need to.
Classes are held 1 time per week for 4 consecutive weeks.