60 minute classes, 6 weeks, Cost $210
In this 6 week course you and your dog will learn the flatwork foundations skills necessary to successfully participate in Dog Agility. Skills include; moving together at speed, targeting and contact training, working for toys, tight wraps, training your dog on verbal cues, and introduction to some of the equipment.
This class is the prerequisite for any Beginning Agility class.
In order to attend this class, your dog must be able to stay with you, off leash, around distractions. <Insert Sample Video>
- Dog must be at least 7 months of age
- Completion of a Sport Dog/Puppy Prep class
- Completion of Agility Training for the First Time Handler – Lecture
- Dogs must be able to rest quietly in a crate or x-pen
- Dogs must be able to sit, off leash around distractions
- Not appropriate for reactive, fearful or aggressive dogs