Effective Toy Play and Marker Words
September 1st and 2nd
Shade brings a unique and insightful approach utilizing toy play in training, one that makes toy rewards true reinforcers to create reliable behaviors.
Day 1 – Enable your dog to make correct choices in training while avoiding conflict and frustration
- Steps for proper chase and tug games
- How to add obedience or agility skills to the game
- Marker words beyond just Yes!
- Use of location dependent marker words
- Switching reinforcement (toys to food)
- Working dog practice
Day 2 – Handler’s choice on toy work, obedience skills, problem solving
$300 working spot for 2 days – Limit 10 teams
$225 Audit Spot Saturday and Working spot Sunday
$150 Audit Spot for 2 days – Unlimited
$75 Audit Spot one day